Here you will find the membership rules expanded in a cut and dry manner.
- Each full or partial membership will receive between eight or four in color 3-4 page newsletters a year
Each newsletter being sent to your home before each date from the below list arrives.
We make no guarantee of arrival prior to dates for international members.
We are observing Northern hemisphere dates only.
Partial membership will only receive newsletters on the 4 below dates with an asterisk *.
- Sep 20*
- Oct 31st
- Dec 21st*
- Feb 1st
- March 20th*
- May 1st
- June 21st*
- July 31st
- Each full or partial membership(excluding newsletter only members.) will receive one high quality custom made demystify your medicine coven pendant alongside their welcome/rules letter.
- All members including newsletter only members will be granted access to a community discussion board that is off sight which may be accessed by entering the "Demystify your medicine members page". Password can be found in your order confirmation receipt emailed to you after purchase.
- Message board contains it's own set of specific rules that must be agreed upon prior to participation.
- Each newsletter mailed will come with tracking. For replacement newsletters to be sent tracking must reflect that the package was not delivered or proof of damage caused during shipping must be submitted withing 24 hours of documented via tracking arrival.
- Your membership can be discontinued at any time you wish however no refunds partial or otherwise will be issued for un-shipped newsletters or unused entry fees for monthly photo/essay contests. At this time all membership privlages will be revoked.
- We may cancel your membership at anytime with no notification required. In such an instance a partial refund will be given for un-shipped newsletters, unused photo/essay entry fees. At this time all membership privileges including but not limited to community board access and members only page will be revoked. All refunds issued will be refunded in the way they where received.
- At any time the following but not limited to may be subject to change. Rules, regulations, prices, quantities available and beyond as this project evolves adaptation to growth will be inevitable.
- Membership of any level is based on a 12 month cycle. The month and day in which membership was purchased is the month and day in which your membership will expire the following year. I.E If membership is purchased on Sept 9th 2017 membership expires on Sept 9th 2018 so your last yearly newsletter received would be for the July 31st 2018 mailing. Membership would need to be renewed prior to the Sept 20th 2018 mailing date. Notice to renew will be mailed before your membership expires.
- Any photo/essay entry fees that have not been utilized prior to membership expiration are non refundable and will be considered a donation. In other words they do not carry over.
- Membership is non transferable.
- Members are liable to give notice of address change within 20 days of next up and coming newsletter shipment date. For those who fail to report address change request within requested time frame a replacement newsletter will only be re-mailed after a reprint and ship fee have been paid via requested invoice sent.
MONTHLY PHOTO/ESSAY CONTEST ENTRY RULES
- Each full or partial membership(excluding newsletter only members.) covers between 4(full membership) and 2(partial membership) of the $10 entry fee required to enter each monthly photo/essay contest.
- Each month for a designated three month cycle one member (excluding newsletter only members) who participated/paid their entry fee in/for the photo/essay contest will win one of any new item(s) listed in the winning months corresponding shop update.
- Every four months one of the past three monthly winners will be given the opportunity to enter a new photo/essay for the opportunity to win one of everything (excluding "kits") listed in the winning months corresponding shop update. Up to but not more than a $499.00 value (Items offered my be adjusted to keep the value at or below $499.00 USD). This once every four month photo/essay contest may only be entered by the past three corresponding monthly winners. No entry fee required.
- Each four month winner will have their text and Instagram account name featured in the next corresponding newsletter. Photo may or may not be included in the printing.
- All winning photos/essays will remain published in a specific gallery section of wildwoodapothecary.org
- Each monthly winner will be chosen via voting by asking the Instagram followers of @She_is_of_the_woods account to "Like" their favorite photo as well as comment under the photo/essay entry of their choosing. Coven members will be encouraged to vote. Self votes will not be added to the tally.
- The voting will take place here on wildwoodapothecary.org
- Voting will be open and be encouraged for a one week period each month.
- Each photo/essay contest theme will be announced at the 1st of each month and will remain open for entries up to three weeks. Specific dates for each month will be posted as they occur in the members only section, on the community message board and likely the @She_is_of_the_woods Instagram account.
- For entries to be valid they must be posted publicly on a non giveaway Instagram account with the hash tag #Demystifyyourmedicinecoven in the text and @She_is_of_the_woods must be tagged in the photo.
- At least two full paragraphs of originally written text must accompany a photo entry for entry to be valid.
- For entries to be valid your unique demystify your medicine pendant must be visible in each photo entry. This is to ensure the photo being submitted is original to the submitter.
- Additional photo/essay entry fees may be purchased in the members only section of wildwoodapothecary.org
- Winning international members may have items that are not able to ship internationally removed from winnings and although items will be marked as "gift" any fees or taxes due at time of delivery are the responsibility of said winner.
- In the unlikely event that winning items become lost or damaged in transit there will be no "refund" of value or replacement of items due to the varying nature of items in each monthly shop update.
- By entering the monthly photo/essay contest you give express permission to wildwoodapothecary.org as well as @She_is_of_the_woods Instagram account to use any photos/essays submitted for but not limited to advertising purposes.